If you are very perceptive, you may have noticed I added yet another column of info on the right side of my blog...I added, or rather started (because I hope to add many more), a list of websites with very easy recipes, made with items you most likely have in your kitchen, like yogurt, Swanson broth, and Prego spaghetti sauce (or you could use any brand of sauce, really).
If you are like me, with a baby at home and a mile long list of chores and other things to just accomplish in life (and some of you even have a job outside of the house on top of everything else!), dinnertime can just cause migraine headaches! I didn't even make dinner last night because I really did have a migraine headache. And nothing really got accomplished at all yesterday because of it, which puts me behind today...oh my head is spinning!
Anyway, the point of this post is to let you know if you are looking for something to make for dinner with fairly cheap ingredients, click on one of the websites and have fun searching. If you have any good cooking websites you know of, leave a comment and let me know so I can add that to my list and have more choices to choose from (because the more choices for Jason and my very picky son who still won't really eat anything besides milk, the better).
Now I must go and take advantage of this time I have due to a sleeping baby and take a shower so I can get some errands done today.
Before I go, I have also posted 2 inspiring blogs to my right. Many of you might already read them and know the story (it was also on the Today show but I missed that episode), but if not, I will provide a brief summary of them: The 2 blogs are actually 2 sisters. One of the sisters, Nie, was in a plane crash in August with her husband and was severely burned. The other sister blogs about her recovery and other struggles in life. And also reposts old posts on Nie's blog while she is recovering. Anyway, I encourage you to read these blogs. They will in some way, make you a better person and appreciate life more. I have great admiration and respect for these sisters who I don't even know!
1 comment:
Thanks so much for coming tonight. I'm sorry I was running around crazy and didn't get to chat much! Thanks again though! We need to get the boys together soon to play!
Post a Comment