I look forward to your comments! And if you have any ideas for Jason as well, let me know. He is the worst person to shop for.Monday, September 15, 2008
Christmas/Birthday Shopping
I am trying to get all my Christmas and birthday shopping for Chase done by early November. I hate getting caught up in a rush trying to figure out what to get for Xmas. And I hate dealing with all the crowds of people also doing their Christmas shopping. I hate the lines, the tantrums kids throw, the fact that everything I want to buy always seems to be out of stock the closer it is to Christmas, etc. etc. I also don't want one huge bill for presents. I am trying to spread out what I buy over time so as not to deplete our bank account in one week. So everyone with a toddler, leave a comment and let me know what toys your child has absolutely loved/can't live without. So far, I have bought Chase this fun bounce house because he loves to jump. I know he will enjoy it-and its the perfect size to fit in his playroom.
I look forward to your comments! And if you have any ideas for Jason as well, let me know. He is the worst person to shop for.
I look forward to your comments! And if you have any ideas for Jason as well, let me know. He is the worst person to shop for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Here's something that would be good for Chase right now:
http://www.amazon.com/LeapFrog-Learn-Groove-Musical-Table/dp/B000ETRENI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1221517773&sr=1-2
I got Emma one when she was his age and it really helped her to learn to stand and even walk.
The most popular toy at my house that it seems all the kids love to play with is the Playskool: Busy basics - busy ball popper. I got it for Luke for his first birthday. Every toddler that comes over loves it. Luke is 3 and still plays with it. The kid pushes a big red button and it starts silly music and a fan blows through a clear tube where the balls are and pushes them up out of the tube and they swirl down a path back into the tube. Most toy places have it.(Toys r us for sure)
That looks so fun! I need one for Peyt :) I'm going to get Peyt an inside slide for Christmas...he LOVES the slide and I think the little tikes one is so cute!
Post a Comment