I took pictures of diaper changing time because I am thrilled he no longer screams bloody murder when I change his diaper. I was also trying to catch all his silly arm movements. My favorite is when he reaches his arms up towards me like he wants to be picked up ( which I know at this age is just a reflex, I know he is still a little young to be reaching for me. He is still too young to control his movements. But it sure is cute!). But I wasn't able to catch that one on camera. I also took a picture of him in his swing, he is beginning to stare and become interested in his toys. Hopefully in just a few more weeks he will start playing with them!
2 comments:
So, what is that strapped around him???
You need to update your blog girl!!!
Post a Comment