Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What a Lame Blog!

I know I know. I haven't posted in sooo long my blog is now lame and boring. I don't think anyone even checks it anymore. Anyway, this post is dedicated to Jean, my mother-in-law. And here is what we've been up to the month of May....

May has been very uneventful. Some things we have done in May include sitting around the house, swim lessons, sitting around the house, play groups, sitting around the house, visiting cousins up north, sitting around the house, going to Thanksgiving Point, and more sitting around the house!

As for selling our house (which some of you probably don't even know because I never announced that we had to sell our house because the economy is awful and we were never able to refinance), we got an offer 3 days after it was listed (our realtor is the best...seriously she is, she is number 1 in the county right now as far as sales go). Going on a month later, we are still waiting to hear from the bank whether the offer was accepted because it's a short sale so the sale price needs bank approval. Meanwhile, Jason and I have been looking at other places to live and found the perfect house. Now we just have to wait for our offer to be accepted and for the family that owns the perfect house to buy another house and move out (because they are one of the lucky ones who are actually making great money in this economy and can buy a bigger house! I can't help but be slightly jealous...not about buying a bigger house, just making great money in this economy)

Anyway, here is what we have been doing in photos:

Chase watching the landscapers mow the lawn...he loves when they come!

Chase eating a snack of dry cereal his favorite way...straight out of the bag!

Chase cuddling with dad before he's off to work


Chase playing in his new play house that we were only able to buy because it was on sale and I sold a twin bed that we never use anymore for the purpose of buying Chase some outdoor toys



Chase just hanging out while dad puts his house together


A hot air balloon that landed in the backyard of a house a couple blocks away...I thought it was exciting. Have I mentioned how unexciting my life has been lately?



Chase climbing on our kitchen table


Chase climbing on the kitchen desk


Chase pushing his cousin Jordan down. Now I do feel bad that my son is so pushy but you have to admit this picture is pretty funny.


Chase and Jordan playing nicely together...for once!



Cousin Jordan...check out those baby blues!





Chase checking out the ducks at Thanksgiving Point...overall the trip to see the farm animals at TP was disastrous. Chase could have cared less about the animals. He just loved running through the big grassy fields. We could have saved ourselves $8 and just taken him to a field instead!


Riding the pony at TP...he couldn't even stay on for the whole 2 minute ride.




Snacking again.






Making a face at me because I was trying to take him away from daddy so daddy could go to work.



A yummy dinner I made for chase that didn't get eaten


Chase climbing into the cabinet. Have I mentioned this kid LOVES to climb on anything and everything?



Chase playing with markers but not really coloring with them. I made those lines and dots on his paper



Sitting in his toy cart watching Yo Gabba Gabba...He hasn't climbed into his cart since he fell over with it on the hard kitchen floor and got a nice goose egg on his forehead.




Another meal I made for Chase that did not get eaten


A meal that did not get eaten but definitely got played with!



Snacking again

There you have it. Our May summed up with pictures. Now my head hurts.

3 comments:

LaCee said...

Sorry to hear you have to move again. I hate moving! However even when I haven't wanted to, it's always turned out to be best in the long run. Let us know if you need help. See you at Bunco tonight!

Lara said...

I hope everything works out quickly with your house. I hate waiting on the bank, we have been doing that for several weeks now :(

Josh and Megan said...

yum...next time Chase doesn't eat his dinner, call me, I will come over and do it for him! He is so lucky to have such a good mom! Your blog is not lame...you know we all love a good update no matter how long it takes!