Saturday, January 31, 2009
Some Old Christmas Pictures
I just wanted to share some pictures from Christmas, since I got behind on my blogging again and never shared them earlier. We had a very low-key Christmas, just me, Jason and Chase. I didn't even bother wrapping Chase's presents, he is still too young to really understand Christmas. But when he noticed all those new toys sitting under the tree he couldn't stop looking at them the whole time he was drinking his milk and as soon as he was done he tried to get out of my lap to go play with them. He freaked out when I didn't let him, we still had to go wake up daddy. He was busy the whole day playing with his new toys. Jason and I didn't do presents this Christmas, we felt like it was more important to keep that money in the bank right now. But, he'll make it up for Mother's Day and our anniversary. And my birthday.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your little guy is getting so big! Thanks for being so diligent about keeping in touch. I wish I was better at it. I hope things are going well and that you're happy!!
Post a Comment